Element 115

Deadman_walking

Pissing in your cheerios
VIP
Sep 28, 2018
Texas
Dear Bob was allowed to say those things. Think about that.

Then think about what he wasn't allowed to say.

That oughta short circuit some brain cells for a bit.

rigor79

wie bin ich, wor bin ich !
VIP
Mar 8, 2019
click here
Yeah dude! People don't believe in it, but what he said is true. there may not be a little green men running around with ray guns, but there are extraterrestrial aircraft, and elements that defy gravity. It makes you wonder if the Nazi Bell wasn't just a myth.
not a myth i'm sure "der glocke" yet a prototype fed by science and physics .. the only engine they missed and chased for was occultism and nazism .. higher forces like energy and kernkraft allbeit via aliens or any other occult force .. judging the v1 and v2 and other railguns/rockets and some designs it could have worked already.. the only dumb thing the nazi's oversaw was the "drone method" fans under the clock and up it goes .. without fuel or dark/light forces like we can drone a human in the sky, jetpack or spew it into the air with water pressure .. that as to them i guess .. one could say in designs all over centuries and countries or inventions that the
Horten was already extra terrestrial if it had been hidden for all even nazi military to be only seen once a year passing by .. or bombing in large numbers ..

and yeah could be possible, still need to watch the documentary abt the moscovium, looks awfully cool that stuff .. yet away from that at first sight here .. away from viewing the documentary.. i don't see what the problem is with jet engines and taking off in any direction ... :orly: a combination of both in this post but with renewing never ending fuel or moscovium that keeps recharging itself .. that could be something and higher speeds .. instead of one unit as mach into hypermach where ten mach untis counts as one .. warpspeed lol :orly:
lasers and also thermonuclear bombs as big as a dollar that blow up a whole swate .. like the butterfly mines ..

not a myth i'm sure "der glocke" yet a prototype fed by science and physics .. the only engine they missed and chased for was occultism and nazism .. higher forces like energy and kernkraft allbeit via aliens or any other occult force .. judging the v1 and v2 and other railguns/rockets and some designs it could have worked already.. the only dumb thing the nazi's oversaw was the "drone method" fans under the clock and up it goes .. without fuel or dark/light forces like we can drone a human in the sky, jetpack or spew it into the air with water pressure .. that as to them i guess .. one could say in designs all over centuries and countries or inventions that the
Horten was already extra terrestrial if it had been hidden for all even nazi military to be only seen once a year passing by .. or bombing in large numbers ..

and yeah could be possible, still need to watch the documentary abt the moscovium, looks awfully cool that stuff .. yet away from that at first sight here .. away from viewing the documentary.. i don't see what the problem is with jet engines and taking off in any direction ... :orly: a combination of both in this post but with renewing never ending fuel or moscovium that keeps recharging itself .. that could be something and higher speeds .. instead of one unit as mach into hypermach where ten mach untis counts as one .. warpspeed lol :orly:
lasers and also thermonuclear bombs as big as a dollar that blow up a whole swate .. like the butterfly mines ..
The Germans in World war II had a ton of experimental aircraft! After the war, we traded the SS scientists immunity / freedom in the U.S.A for a complete debriefing! "Operation paperclip". We owe the Germans for our aeronautical technology. Think about it, the SR-71 Blackbird was conceived in the 60s, fastest, highest traveling aircraft, spy cameras so precise they could take a clear picture of a license plate at 100,000 ft.. etc. That was 60 years ago!! Crazy! Makes you wonder how they came up with it, aliens? Lol

rigor79

VIP
Mar 8, 2019
click here
The Germans in World war II had a ton of experimental aircraft! After the war, we traded the SS scientists immunity / freedom in the U.S.A for a complete debriefing! "Operation paperclip". We owe the Germans for our aeronautical technology. Think about it, the SR-71 Blackbird was conceived in the 60s, fastest, highest traveling aircraft, spy cameras so precise they could take a clear picture of a license plate at 100,000 ft.. etc. That was 60 years ago!! Crazy! Makes you wonder how they came up with it, aliens? Lol
yes i know, japan followed .. yup i have read even barbie klaus .. i do know that von braun was a master and that he did a lot of good on the science side in life ..
we owe much to nazi's ... even their experiments on jews has contributed a lot in our medical science nowadays, even radiation in a way .. just the way how they treated jews was bestial ... but that's not only nazi, america, russia, japan did a lot of experiments like the one i am in now ... all beyond humanity and i fear myself lately .. of the words i see passing by in my eyes .. yet no one cares ..

Deadman_walking

Pissing in your cheerios
VIP
Sep 28, 2018
Texas
It's an interesting topic.

Consider that stealth and even nuclear technology is actually pretty old tech. Makes me wonder about all the possible death toys we don't know about.

One thing I know for sure....they didn't decommission the best spy plane ever created without having something to replace it. Doesn't necessarily have to be an aircraft, but they had/have something better to get Intel or the blackbird would still be in service.

Mrs.RantyMcRantrant

*Under cover Human*
VIP
Aug 18, 2018
Georgia
20200311_153526.jpg

rigor79

VIP
Mar 8, 2019
click here
It's an interesting topic.

Consider that stealth and even nuclear technology is actually pretty old tech. Makes me wonder about all the possible death toys we don't know about.

One thing I know for sure....they didn't decommission the best spy plane ever created without having something to replace it. Doesn't necessarily have to be an aircraft, but they had/have something better to get Intel or the blackbird would still be in service.
interesting topic yup, they where too brutal too sadist and s&m too in camps, perv they where ..
but aside all that and endlösung .. they did gave the world fundaments like japan, usa, russia ... so on science and medical ends it is interesting .. would love to read real reports abt it, even censored.. the blackbird is suweet tho same for 177-a stealth .. there may be better sources for more stealth .. ;)

Last edited:

LuridAbyss

I’d fuck me. I’d fuck me hard.
All of what has been alleged here, is true. The frequency of reports and consistency of particular information - among professional and novice observers alike, is too great to deny Lazar’s claims (as well as many others). If that sounds crazy to you, eat about 5g of mushrooms and stare at the stars for a few hours... then get back to me. This guy is the real deal, is what I’m getting at. Lol